School Announcements

School is still in session as usual at SCcyber

Picture of Karol Kam
School is still in session as usual at SCcyber
by Karol Kam - Monday, 16 March 2020, 9:45 AM

Good morning to our SCcyber family,

I know that many of you are concerned about what will happen with school in light of the announcement that schools are closing due to the COVID-19 Corona virus.  The information in the media made it sound like schools are to shut down and scrap their school year.  This is not the case.  At this time, "Regular" schools will be working to provide learn at home programs for their students, but it will take them some time to get organized. We are lucky, because we already have all our materials online and most of our students will be able to continue as usual.

Important notes:  All SCcyber courses have a "print all" button at the very top or bottom of each lesson page.  The digital textbook is also printable.  This may help students that don't have internet at home to continue working.

There are many free phone apps that can be used to scan work and email it.  The one I use is called "Genius Scan". 

If you can't attend the virtual classroom for drop in help, our teachers are also available by phone and email to help our students.

Above all, please let myself or the teacher know if you are experiencing challenges in accessing your SCcyber course.  We will do everything we can to make sure all students are able to meet their education goals.  We can find solutions to help you.

We will keep our school community updated as new information comes out.

God bless all of you,

Mrs. Kamieniecki